5 must-have eCommerce technologies for your uniform apparel store
In today’s fast-changing and technology-driven world, businesses must constantly be up-to-date on the latest and greatest to stay afloat in their respective industries...
New technologies in eCommerce pop up every other day. Researching and devising a way to integrate them into your business must remain a top priority and a fool-proof way to gain more uniform and apparel sales as well as an edge over your competitors.
Online businesses in the apparel and uniform industries have been quick to hop on the eCommerce bandwagon and make the most growth bubble.
However, in today’s fast-changing and technology-driven world, businesses must constantly be up-to-date on the latest and greatest to stay afloat in their respective industries.
New technologies in eCommerce, in particular, pop up every other day. So, researching and devising a way to integrate them into your business must remain a top priority and a fool-proof way to gain more uniform/apparel sales as well as an edge over your competitors.
If you own online apparel or uniform store, the biggest issue you might face is nurturing the fickle shoppers and ensuring purchases have been made, which can be done through some of the latest eCommerce technologies.
1. Mobile eCommerce
It’s one thing to create an online presence for your business, but it’s a whole different ball game to create demand and an audience for it.
Today’s mobile retail revenue is valued at $3.6 trillion and is only set to increase as the years progress. By this fact alone, it’s evident that you not only need an eCommerce store but one that is mobile-friendly and responsive.
By ensuring your online eCommerce store is designed to cater to the online shoppers who love making purchases on their phone or tablet, you can avail the below benefits:
- Reduce bounce rate through fast loading pages
- Improve traffic due to mobile SEO
- Boost your shopper’s offline shopping experience
- Increase sales and conversion
2. Sizing solutions
Sizing solutions, which are considerably new in eCommerce, have proven to be a blessing in disguise to shoppers, especially in today’s socially distant world.
Since most people are still confined to the safety of their homes, it’s become complicated to get a physical measurement done from the store. That’s why online sizing solutions are an effective, quick, and safe way to get accurate size recommendations and collect precise body measurements of your customers.
Below are a few other reasons why you need to have a sizing solution integrated with your eCommerce platform:
- Provide a great shopping experience in the form of hassle-free size recommendations
- Your shoppers will be able to get their measurements taken from the safety of their homes without requiring physical contact during dire situations like now
- Reduce the overall order returns due to incorrect sizing
- It is both time and cost-effective
- Get restocking alerts based on customer’s size preference
- It is an effective eCommerce tool for specific industries like the uniform business
3. Up-to-date product information
There are not so many tools in the market that can help ensure that all the products on your website have the most up-to-date product information available.
But Brand Syndication tool from UniformMarket is a notch further by ensuring the complete product lines are up-to-date with new additions and discontinued products. Should you choose to subscribe to a particular brand’s catalog, below are a few reasons why you need to invest in a good Product Information Management System:
- By ensuring you maintain up-to-date product information at all locations in your eCommerce store, you can provide your shoppers a unified customer experience
- Reduce the number of incorrect orders due to wrong product information, and in turn, boost the conversions
- Ensure more sales are made by having the right and updated product information
4. Group Stores
Not many apparels or uniform businesses leverage the powerful Group Store eCommerce functionality yet. Group Stores are an efficient and tested way to provide your customers with a concierge-level personalized experience.
This eCommerce technology is handy if you’re a uniform provider and serve uniforms to multiple companies and brands.
Through Group Stores, you will create personalized sites for each of your customers and have specific products, pricing, deals, and much more that are unique to that customer only.
- Provide a unique and personalized experience to each of your customers based on their business requirements
- Enhances the uniform buying experience while ensuring that the whole process is kept simple
- Provide your shoppers a private and secure shopping experience
- Create products, deals, pricing, and more that is visible and unique to a specific customer
5. Embroidery feature
And finally, there is embroidery and embellishments. This eCommerce technology has become increasingly more relevant in the uniform industry.
If you’re a uniform supplier or retailer, providing embroidery options on your eCommerce site is an imperative way to provide your shoppers a great buying experience.
Decoration and embroidery are important buying options, especially for employees from the healthcare and public safety industries. It’s also a growing requirement for corporate employees.
So, make sure you have an eCommerce store or provider that can easily integrate an embroidery feature into your online uniform store.
- Enables you to provide your shoppers a personalized shopping experience
- Provides your uniform store a unique feature and make you stand apart from the rest
- Boosts your chances of closing uniform accounts and bids with embroidery requirements
- Boosts your overall uniform sales and conversions