Customer Success Manager
About the company
3DLOOK is the global leader in AI-first mobile body measuring and fit solutions.
Our solutions enable innovative personalized shopping experiences based on a consumer’s unique body profiles to drive conversion and engagement and reduce returns. Our body data analytics gives brands actionable insights to retarget shoppers based on actual and accurate body shape and measurement data which is also being used to optimize design, product development, inventory planning, and distribution creating more sustainable business models.
Our mission is to help people easily solve their everyday routine tasks by using their body data in different ways and applications.
3DLOOK was recognized as the 2020 Pioneers of the world, 2019 winners of the LVMH Innovation Award and the IEEE Retail Digital Transformation Grand Challenge. Previously named by Coresight Research, as an emerging company disrupting traditional retail with its 3D body scanning technology.
As Customer Success Manager for 3DLOOK you are responsible for establishing and building customer relationships to promote customer retention, growth, and loyalty. You will ensure customers are satisfied with our products and services, provide high-level technical support, and work to resolve any dissatisfactions. You will act as the primary point of contact for our customers and effectively collaborate with specific internal teams to address issues and requests.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong background and understanding of fashion, retail, ecommerce, and/or uniform operations. You will work directly with our customers and internally with Sales, Project Management, Product, and Marketing teams. As a 3DLOOK Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring our customers have a voice at 3DLOOK and advocate in their best interest.
The position reports to the Director, Customer Success and will work primarily remotely with the potential to work in the NY office in the future.
- Collaborate with customers and Project Managers to ensure milestones are met, delivery is on track, and customers are happy with our progress
- Serve as the main point of contact with customers after project launch
- Collaborate with our internal teams to ensuring outstanding service across all customer touch points
- Lead customer retention and growth by owning the customer experience from launch to renewal and beyond
- Serve as a an expert on our products, remain knowledgeable of updates and new feature releases, and impact the product roadmap by capturing and communicating all customer feedback
- Keep leadership updated on customer health and temperature and provide suggestions for improving the relationship between 3DLOOK and our customers
- Maintain reporting to track experience data and analyze performance
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve key metrics
- Conduct regular meetings with customers to review progress, and provide insights, suggest improvements
- Document success stories and build case studies for sales and marketing
- 1+ years as a Customer Success Manager for a retail or fashion tech company
- Experience working in a customer-facing role a must
- Experience working directly with a retailer, fashion company, or uniform company a plus
- Relevant experience with 3D, AI, Machine Learning technology a plus
- Past experience using Jira, Confluence, Tableau, and Google applications
- Developed sense of urgency to advocate for customers and ensure they are happy with their experience with our company
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and communication skills is a must
- Ability to translate customer requests and issues into actionable data that can be used by our product team
- Ability to translate data and analysis into insights
- Flexible approach and an ability to operate with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, and enthusiastic about facilitating customer growth
- Extremely well organized with a strong ability to handle and make sense of large amounts of data from a variety of sources
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
NEWS: Schaut will focus on supporting 3DLOOK’s explosive growth as the company enables mass customization of consumer apparel products based on human body data in the fashion retail and uniform sectors.