3DLOOK is the global leader in AI-first mobile body measuring and fit solutions.
Our solutions enable innovative personalized shopping experiences based on a consumer’s unique body profiles to drive conversion and engagement and reduce returns. Our body data analytics gives brands actionable insights to retarget shoppers based on actual and accurate body shape and measurement data which is also being used to optimize design, product development, inventory planning, and distribution creating more sustainable business models.
Our mission is to help people easily solve their everyday routine tasks by using their body data in different ways and applications.
3DLOOK was recognized as the 2020 Pioneers of the world, 2019 winners of the LVMH Innovation Award, and the IEEE Retail Digital Transformation Grand Challenge. Previously named by Coresight Research, as an emerging company disrupting traditional retail with its 3D body scanning technology.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Digital Designer to develop digital marketing materials and be a part of our enthusiastic and dynamic Marketing team. The Digital Designer is responsible for overseeing the visual language of 3DLOOK, designing and bringing to life high-quality creatives, which meet the highest industry standards and reflect the unique voice of 3DLOOK.
The ideal candidate has a deep digital skillset and approaches design with creativity and passion backed by insights. If you are a conceptual graphics generalist that knows how to develop best-in-class visual solutions, if you know how to translate business challenges into strong interactive solutions, if you are passionate about the result, and if you have a great sense of humor – we are happy to welcome you in our team!
- Provide a link to an online portfolio showcasing your best work. The portfolio must reflect both technical and design skills;
- 3+ years of design experience;
- Excellent eye for typography, composition, and color;
- Expert knowledge of Figma and Photoshop (or comparable alternatives);
- Experience building and modifying websites via CMS, markdown or directly writing code. Have a decent understanding of development principles, general HTML & CSS, and working with WordPress. Experience with Elementor would be a plus!
- Understanding of interaction design fundamentals (usability, accessibility, information architecture, content development, component systems).
- Propose and develop creative concepts based on product communication needs and customer insights, modernize and evolve existing brand standards and content;
- Design customer-focused static and interactive graphics that deliver a premium experience for our audience;
- Design websites, landing pages, banners, whitepapers, presentations and whatever comes up while we are visually communicating with the customer;
- Develop website pages (solo or with a help of an agency);
- Continuously search for and discover inspiration to evolve and scale company messaging as we become the technology leader and standard for mobile body scanning;
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Sales, and Product and ensure that our visual communication addresses our business objectives while remaining authentic to the brand.
What we offer:
- Stock option plan;
- Investment in your growth and self-development;
- Competitive compensation;
- 20 working days of paid vacations and paid sick leaves;
- 10 remote days each month and one remote month from another country per year;
- Foreign language classes inhouse and communication with native speakers;
- Online fitness with a corporate trainer;
- Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions;
- Corporate, social, and cultural events.