3DLOOK is a leading virtual fit company that enables innovative personalized shopping experiences based on a consumer’s unique body profiles to drive conversion and engagement and reduce returns. The has around 100 active clients around the globe, including some of the biggest brands in the world, has been recognized in Gartner® Hype Cycle™ for Retail Technologies 2021, won the Digiday Technology Award and RTIH Innovation Award in 2021, LVMH Innovation Award, and the IEEE Retail Digital Transformation Grand Challenge in 2019, and was recognized as one of the 2020 Pioneers of the New Worlds.
We are seeking an experienced Technical Lead to join our team.
- Own and manage our engineering team and take full ownership of leading engineering features across all levels of the stack, from end to end, from the idea to production, by overseeing the architecture, scope, implementation, and final delivery.
- Be hands-on by coding quickly and testing thoroughly, balancing velocity and code health. Write well-documented, clean, testable code. Coordinate projects by working with the Product & Design team and Stakeholders to help form early vision, technical direction, and execution strategy.
- Mentor engineers in helping review code, and guiding on technical decisions.
- Collaboratively review and optimize the Frameworks and tools, deployment strategy, DevOps pipelines, quality gates, defining Non-Functional Requirements, defining Automated Testing solutions.
- Foster a culture of technical excellence – this involves having a pulse on the technical tradeoffs your team is making on a day-to-day basis and helping your team deliver high-quality products that work at scale against tight timelines.
- Partner with the CPO, setting the vision for your team and ensuring every team member is on the same page with respect to the “why”. Foster a culture of innovation and creativity.
- Balance near, medium, and long-term objectives to achieve business goals today while laying the foundations for extensibility and scale tomorrow.
- Iterate quickly without compromising quality and raise the bar on operational excellence.
- Create growth opportunities, give regular feedback, promote talent, and manage performance issues.
- Excellent hands-on knowledge of JS frameworks like React or similar. Solid understanding of React.js and its core principles, including an understanding of different CSS architectures that go together with the React.js application. Knowledge of TypeScript.
- Good understanding of REST APIs and Microservices, API Contract design, Mobile SDKs, Domain Models, DBs including PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes configurations, Cloud technologies, Web & Application server setup, and setting up of DevOps Pipelines.
Qualifications and experience:
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering, developing rich, mobile applications.
- 2+ years of leading development teams.
- Coding experience in the current project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience. Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Experience/familiarity with big data, cloud technology, Internet-scale infrastructure, and distributed systems.
- Experience/familiarity working with ai/ML/MLOps.
- Experience working with QA, product, design, and various sales functions to deliver high-quality products at a startup velocity.
- Experience making critical decisions for complex technical issues in real-time, considering timelines and urgency.
- Previous experience partnering with cross-functional executives and management across a globally distributed organization and exercising sound judgment.
- Track record of delivery in rapidly changing, highly collaborative, multi-site, multi-stakeholder environments.
- Experience managing multiple projects through all stages, including requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation, and support.
- Experience working in one or more relevant front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, etc.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and Microservices.
- Experience working with AWS services, including optimizing and scaling applications in the cloud.
- Background in solving open, ambiguous problems.
- Hands-on experience with Frontend Performance Optimization.
- Ability to influence and convey messages to various internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We offer the following benefits:
- Career perspectives inside the company (growth up to Executive positions);
- Participation in the Stock Option Program is granted after 6 months of work in the company in case of exceptional results;
- Professional workshop attendance at the company’s expense. According to corporate policy, you may request compensation for participation in an educational course, webinar, etc. In such a case, the company can refund these expenses partly or fully;
- You will be entitled to 4 weeks (20 working days) of paid vacation in a year;
- Paid sick leaves (10days/year with full coverage);
- Flexible working hours;