Head of Human Resources
3DLOOK is looking for an experienced Head of HR, who will manage and develop all HR processes in the company on the highest level to ensure that the company attracts the best performers to it’s positions, carries on HR processes and procedures effectively, and helps to build and promote the HR brand of the company internally and externally, to build one of the strongest HR brands of the tech company in Ukraine.
The Human Resource Head will plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the Human Resource (HR) department, ensuring implementation of the organizations mission and talent strategy.
- Build employee assessment, onboarding and retention procedures and maintain them
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
- Work closely with the top management of the company to develop evaluation strategies for every department.
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, performance and salary reviews, etc
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, training and development etc.
- Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
- Managing HR brand of the company and evangelizing & promoting it
- At least 2 year of experience as HR Director in a software company
- At least 7 years of overall experience of working in HR department in software industry
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives
- Significant experience of successful onboarding of employees to different types of roles in the organization, including C/VP/Director-level employees.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
- Advanced level of English
- Experience in HR processes and software in the US would be a plus.
What we offer
- Stock option plan;
- Investment in your growth and self-development;
- Competitive compensation;
- 20 working days of paid vacations and paid sick leaves;
- 10 remote days each month and one remote month from another country per year;
- Foreign language classes inhouse and communication with native speakers;
- Online fitness with a corporate trainer;
- Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions;
- Corporate, social and cultural events.