3DLOOK is the global leader in AI-first mobile body measuring and fit solutions.
Our solutions enable innovative personalized shopping experiences based on a consumer’s unique body profiles to drive conversion and engagement and reduce returns. Our body data analytics gives brands actionable insights to retarget shoppers based on actual and accurate body shape and measurement data which is also being used to optimize design, product development, inventory planning, and distribution creating more sustainable business models.
Our mission is to help people easily solve their everyday routine tasks by using their body data in different ways and applications.
3DLOOK was recognized as the 2020 Pioneers of the world, 2019 winners of the LVMH Innovation Award and the IEEE Retail Digital Transformation Grand Challenge. Previously named by Coresight Research, as an emerging company disrupting traditional retail with its 3D body scanning technology.
We are looking for an HR Manager to join our team in Odesa.
- At least 2 years of work experience as an HR manager or HRBP;
- English level — B1 or higher;
- Skills in onboarding, internal communications, job profiling, performance review management, succession, and development;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills;
- Creativity, positive attitude towards work and life;
- Able to work in multitasking mode with a high level of independence.
- Newcomer’s onboarding, and adaptation;
- Assist managers in teammates’ motivation and consult on HR processes;
- Arrange and analyze teammates’ satisfaction surveys;
- Facilitate performance review meetings;
- Participate in development plans preparation and execution;
- Build succession plans;
- Participate in company’s events arrangements;
- Research on different HR-related topics;
- Create and update HR documents & reports;
- Participate in the creation and implementation of new HR processes;
- Hold 1:1s, exit interviews, and feedback sessions.
What we offer:
- Stock option plan;
- Investment in your growth and self-development;
- Competitive compensation;
- 20 working days of paid vacations and paid sick leaves;
- 10 remote days each month and one remote month from another country per year;
- Foreign language classes inhouse and communication with native speakers;
- Online fitness with a corporate trainer;
- Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions;
- Corporate, social, and cultural events.