Lead Project/Program Manager
We are looking for an outstanding and multi-skilled Lead Project/Program Manager with a demonstrable record of leading diverse projects. The ideal candidate will have experience in an e-Commerce landscape, exhibiting expertise at the conception through implementation stages.
You will apply an array of project/program management skillsets including business analytics, process mapping and optimization, organizational change across the organization. You are fluent in English with excellent language skills that allow you to speak both technical and strategic languages depending on your audience.
You are a deep problem solver, relationship builder and great communicator. You work comfortably within the details while never losing sight of the larger strategy at hand.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk with you!
- Demonstrates a contagious level of passion and energy for the work that they deliver.
- Excellent communicator across all levels of an organization, in both written and verbal formats.
- Demonstrates ability to understand and explain sophisticated business processes, systems, and tools with a keen focus on upstream/downstream impact.
- Brings proven expertise in project management across the full project lifecycle (conceptualization through completion).
- Experienced with and comfortable working on global and/or regional scope initiatives while using either Waterfall and/or Agile project management methodologies.
- Builds deep relationships with multi-functional partners and is always viewed as a trusted advisor and partner.
- Interacts proficiently with a wide variety of technical and business teams, and naturally adjusts their communications and messaging for their intended audience.
- A technical and analytical problem solver, and stitches between their work and the broader strategy.
- Consistently challenges the status quo and proposes new and creative solutions.
- Demonstrates resourcefulness and creativity in their approach to solving problems.
- Skilled in navigating an environment of ambiguity and uncertainty, making sound decisions for their teams, and can set direction in their work even when needed information or data may be missing or incomplete.
- Forward thinking: must be able to see beyond the current state, identify risks/opportunities and drive their teams toward the desired objective.
- Demonstrates confidence driving multiple medium/large scale initiatives simultaneously, and leads work optimally based on business needs and priority.
- Lead end to end implementation of multiple eCommerce initiatives with overlapping timelines, on behalf of the Chief Product Officer and the rest of the leadership.
- Lead all phases of projects within their portfolio, including project scope definition, resource forecasting and allocation, as-is and to-be process mapping, project timeline creation, project communications (status, risks, scope changes, etc.), organizational change, user/integration/production testing, project cutover/go-live’s and retrospectives.
- Communicate effectively and openly to all levels of leadership within the organization, and drive discussions proactively when additional attention and focus is required.
- Build strong collaboration with teams both inside and outside of the organization and use these strengths to positively influence the direction.
- Collaborate with both business and technology teams to ensure project objectives are being met, scope is continuously understood by all relevant parties
- Strive for operational excellence by incorporating standard methodologies for Project Management, to ensure consistent delivery of quality business solutions.
- Manage and updated teams OKR’s to ensure deliverables are aligning with companies objectives and short term long term plans.
Education & Experience
Bachelors, Masters, or MBA required. Certified PMP or Scrum Master a plus but not required.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of meaningful professional experience collaborating with product, scrum masters and engineers.
- Must have experience working in a hands-on global role, with total ownership for driving initiatives in their portfolio.
- Demonstrated experience should include an interface role between business and technical teams.
- Understanding of sales, customer support, client success pipeline to help drive process adoption and changes
- Experience working with e-Commerce systems and technologies involved in Omnichannel technology stack
- Preferably PMO certified