NEWS: Although consumerism in fashion is at its peak, most customers still struggle to find clothes that fit their bodies. The lack of representation or faux-presentation is glaring, and conversations necessary for the visibility of all, is echoing even louder.
Machine Learning Engineer
3DLOOK is the global leader in AI-first mobile body measuring and fit solutions.
Our solutions enable innovative personalized shopping experiences based on a consumer’s unique body profiles to drive conversion and engagement and reduce returns. Our body data analytics gives brands actionable insights to retarget shoppers based on actual and accurate body shape and measurement data which is also being used to optimize design, product development, inventory planning, and distribution creating more sustainable business models.
Our mission is to help people easily solve their everyday routine tasks by using their body data in different ways and applications.
3DLOOK was recognized as the 2020 Pioneers of the world, 2019 winners of the LVMH Innovation Award, and the IEEE Retail Digital Transformation Grand Challenge. Previously named by Coresight Research, as an emerging company disrupting traditional retail with its 3D body scanning technology.
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join our cool team.
- More than 2 years of experience in maintaining ML/DL projects from idea to production;
- Good knowledge of math behind machine learning models;
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and software architecture;
- Understanding of building complex validation schemes for machine learning models;
- Technical stack: Python, PyTorch, scikit-learn, numerical and scientific packages for Python;
- Experience with tracking experiments history
- English language: Intermediate +;
- Strong communication skills and experience being a flexible team player;
- Understanding of 3D processing, working with ML in 3D;
- Building ML monitoring systems;
- Experience with photogrammetry, scene, and body reconstruction would be a big plus.
- Develop and maintain a framework for understanding the accuracy of predicted measurements, sizes and 3d avatarsж
- Conduct projects to establish which areas are worthwhile for investing resources in order to improve accuracyж
- Maintain ML pipeline testing flow in terms of data being used.
- Career perspectives inside the company (growth up to TOP positions);
- Participation in the Stock Option Program is granted after 6 months of work in the company in case of exceptional results;
- Professional workshops attendance at the company’s expense. According to corporate policy, you may send a request for compensation for participation in an educational course, webinar, etc. In such a case, the company can refund these expenses partly or fully;
- Free corporate English courses;
- You will be entitled to 4 weeks (20 working days) of paid vacation in a year;.
- Paid sick leaves (10days/year with full coverage);
- Flexible working hours;
- Hybrid working schedule with 10 remote days each month.
- Well-organized working place at the cool office;
- Pets friendly team;
- A lot of corporate events;
- Corporate sports programs;
- Fruity Mondays and delicious food Wednesdays;