Middle QA Engineer
3DLOOK is the global leader in AI-first mobile body measuring and fit solutions.
Our solutions enable innovative personalized shopping experiences based on a consumer’s unique body profiles to drive conversion and engagement and reduce returns. Our body data analytics gives brands actionable insights to retarget shoppers based on actual and accurate body shape and measurement data which is also being used to optimize design, product development, inventory planning, and distribution creating more sustainable business models.
Our mission is to help people easily solve their everyday routine tasks by using their body data in different ways and applications.
3DLOOK was recognized as the 2020 Pioneers of the world, 2019 winners of the LVMH Innovation Award, and the IEEE Retail Digital Transformation Grand Challenge. Previously named by Coresight Research, as an emerging company disrupting traditional retail with its 3D body scanning technology.
We are looking for an experienced Middle QA Engineer to join our team.
- Manual testing of web and cross-browser testing;
- Manual API testing;
- Mobile applications testing;
- Creation of test documentation(test cases and checklists);
- Providing a description of located bugs and submitting them to the issue tracker (JIRA).
- 3+ years of experience in QA;
- Good theoretical knowledge of software testing;
- Knowledge and understanding of the overall testing process;
- Experience in testing mobile applications;
- Understanding of client-server interaction, architecture;
- Experience in API testing;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence;
- Strong communication skills, ability to describe your thoughts to others;
- English at least upper-intermediate.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with test management systems (TestRail or other);
- Automation experience.
What we offer:
- Stock option plan;
- Investment in your growth and self-development;
- Competitive compensation;
- 20 working days of paid vacations and paid sick leaves;
- 10 remote days each month and one remote month from another country per year;
- Foreign language classes inhouse and communication with native speakers;
- Online fitness with a corporate trainer;
- Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions;
- Corporate, social, and cultural events.