Middle/Senior Front End Developer (React.js)
3DLOOK is the global leader in AI-first mobile body measuring and fit solutions.
Our solutions enable innovative personalized shopping experiences based on a consumer’s unique body profiles to drive conversion and engagement and reduce returns. Our body data analytics gives brands actionable insights to retarget shoppers based on actual and accurate body shape and measurement data which is also being used to optimize design, product development, inventory planning, and distribution creating more sustainable business models.
Our mission is to help people easily solve their everyday routine tasks by using their body data in different ways and applications.
3DLOOK was recognized as the 2020 Pioneers of the world, 2019 winners of the LVMH Innovation Award, and the IEEE Retail Digital Transformation Grand Challenge. Previously named by Coresight Research, as an emerging company disrupting traditional retail with its 3D body scanning technology.
We are looking for an experienced Middle/Senior Front End Developer (React.js).
- 3+ years of engineering experience;
- 3+ years of experience with React;
- Knowledge of Redux;
- Strong knowledge HTML/CSS/SCSS;
- Strong knowledge of TypeScript;
- Experience implementing complex animation with either Framer Motion or React Spring
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- Strong knowledge in architectural design, design patterns, design anti-patterns;
- Deep understanding of the architecture and process of developing SPA applications;
- Mobile-friendly markup skills;
- Understanding of how to build big and complex but easily maintainable SPAs;
- Version control system (git), project management system (JIRA) understanding;
- Hands-on experience of popular JS linters usage (ESLint, JSLint, JSHint) and other static code analysis
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Understanding how to work with NPM and Webpack;
- Code review experience;
- Experience with unit tests or E2E tests;
- Technologies: HTML, CSS/SCSS, PostCss, tailwindcss, TypeScript, React, Redux, Ionic, Capacitor.
Will be plus:
- Knowledge / Experience with Angular;
- Knowledge / Experience with NodeJS;
- Knowledge / Experience of hybrid application libraries and frameworks, specifically Ionic with Capacitor;
- Good understanding of gesture conflicts management and use React UseGesture
- Proficient in component re-rendering optimization to avoid performance degradation
- Working knowledge of Service Workers and Web Workers
- Knowledge / Experience with PostCss, JSS;
- Essential Docker skills (start/stop the container, update it according to your needs);
- Essential back-end or full-stack experience could be an advantage;
- Experience with canvas technologies;
- Experience with web audio and video technology;
- Understanding of mobile development protocols, languages, technologies: Swift, Objective C, Java, Kotlin, Android Studio, XCode IDE.
- Convert UI/UX designs into high-quality code;
- Document technical decisions and approaches;
- Work on our main products;
- Develop custom solutions for our clients;
What we offer:
- Stock option plan;
- Investment in your growth and self-development;
- Competitive compensation;
- 20 working days of paid vacations and paid sick leaves;
- 10 remote days each month and one remote month from another country per year;
- Foreign language classes inhouse and communication with native speakers;
- Online fitness with a corporate trainer;
- Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions;
- Corporate, social, and cultural events.