3DLOOK is a global AI-first technology company with headquarters in the USA, and two offices in Kyiv and Odessa. During the last 5 years 3DLOOK has been actively developing it’s cutting-edge 3D body scanning technology and partnering with the largest apparel retailers, fashion brands, and government entities in the world.
The company has successfully launched three products:
- Your Fit – digital solution for SMB fashion retail
- Uniform Pro – a remote solution for accurate body parameters for uniform manufacturers
- Mobile Tailor – contact-free body measurement for individual tailoring
3DLOOK has got a Top AI Pick award from TechCrunch. This all became possible thanks to the team of world-class talented people who drive the company.
Our mission is to make data exchange between brands, retailers, and customers simple. We are ambitious and plan to capture the biggest market position in virtual measuring and creates a new level of personalization for consumers.
- At least 3 years of PR experience in a software company on a global market (B2B would be a plus);
- Portfolio of publications in global top-tier media outlets;
- Experience establishing personal brands of the company’s executives;
- Established relationships with key tech and business media outlets in the US and EMEA;
- Strong writing skills and the ability to articulate concepts, messages, and strategies;
- Effective organization and planning skills, ability to prioritize multiple projects;
- Effective analytical, troubleshooting, decision making, and problem-solving skills;
- Genuine interest in retail and e-commerce. Experience in these areas would be a plus;
- Advanced/fluent level of English
- Create and execute the PR strategy using different channels — press, awards, associations, trade shows, influencers, etc;
- Work on creating massive announcements of the key company’s achievements and brainstorm on creative campaigns;
- Write and edit press releases, interviews, fact sheets, and other PR materials;
- Assist in the creation of marketing and promotional materials;
- Edit, proofread and revise corporate communications as necessary;
- Monitor news and social media and keep stakeholders aware of themes communicated by the competition and relevant industries;
- Collaborate with development teams to create effective communications strategies and timelines;
- Help plan and participate in trade shows, sales & marketing presentations, and press tours;
- Source top tier speaking opportunities and manage the team’s executive speaking opportunities;
- Maintain key media relationships across the US & EMEA.
- Projects that will add Bloomberg, WSJ and The Guardian to your portfolio;
- Awesome ambitious team;
- Investment in your growth and self-development;
- Competitive salary;
- Stock option program;
- 20 working days of paid vacations and paid sick leaves;
- 10 remote days each month and one remote month from another country per year;
- Foreign language classes inhouse and communication with native speakers;
- Online fitness with a corporate trainer;
- Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions;
- Corporate, social and cultural events.