3DLOOK is the global leader in AI-first mobile body measuring and fit solutions.
Our solutions enable innovative personalized shopping experiences based on a consumer’s unique body profiles to drive conversion and engagement and reduce returns. Our body data analytics gives brands actionable insights to retarget shoppers based on actual and accurate body shape and measurement data which is also being used to optimize design, product development, inventory planning, and distribution creating more sustainable business models.
Our mission is to help people easily solve their everyday routine tasks by using their body data in different ways and applications.
3DLOOK was recognized as the 2020 Pioneers of the world, 2019 winners of the LVMH Innovation Award and the IEEE Retail Digital Transformation Grand Challenge. Previously named by Coresight Research, as an emerging company disrupting traditional retail with its 3D body scanning technology.
The Product Analyst will use data and analytics to drive informed and intelligent business decision-making by 3DLOOK’s Product Managers. Design key product success metrics to be tracked across all products. On individual products and features, work together with the Product Manager at the outset to design the key success metrics by which the new features will be judged. Work together with data engineers to ensure all needed events are tracked and that event streams are accurate and reliable. Create automated reporting on product adoption and manage eventual A/B testing within the product. Monitor for changes in user behavior and provide insightful analysis when these occur.
- Ensure the availability of high quality, actionable reporting and visualizations for Product Managers at 3DLOOK;
- Design, build and maintain the set of key product metrics to be measured and tracked across all 3DLOOK products;
- Create data visualizations and dashboards for tracking these key product metrics;
- Automate reporting and review trends in these reports regularly. Analyse unexpected changes for insights and calls to action;
- On individual products and features, drive the direction of the measurement of product success by agreeing with Product Managers the key metrics by which product features will be judged;
- Make data-driven product prioritization possible and champion its adoption;
- With the support of leadership, create a culture of data-driven decision-making when it comes to prioritization of product features;
- Together with the Data Engineers, ensure that all needed events are tracked and that event streams are accurate and reliable;
- Together with the Data Engineers, drive the direction of the future A/B testing solution for product features at 3DLOOK.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree;
- 3 – 5 years experience in an analytical field – product analytics preferred but other fields such as marketing analytics, reporting, and data analytics, forecasting, etc.
- Experience with Google Analytics or similar toolsets;
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, or similar;
- Experience platforms such as Segment, Amplitude, or similar a plus;
- Experience in retail or e-commerce is a plus.
What we offer:
- Stock option plan;
- Investment in your growth and self-development;
- Competitive compensation;
- 20 working days of paid vacations and paid sick leaves;
- 10 remote days each month and one remote month from another country per year;
- Foreign language classes inhouse and communication with native speakers;
- Online fitness with a corporate trainer;
- Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions;
- Corporate, social, and cultural events.