3DLOOK is looking for someone who is passionate about product-market fit and helping to drive storytelling. You will be working with stakeholders, clients/consumers on generating collateral data from research A/B tests and trackable KPI’s to help inform product decisions.
- Be the voice for the users, understand challenges they are facing and their needs.
- Research and understand market, user experience trends and conversion optimization techniques.
- Drive product direction while balancing various stakeholder inputs with business strategy and constraints.
- Maintain a roadmap for your product features and drive implementation
- Manage backlog grooming and prioritization
- Define and prioritize product specifications, functional requirements, and KPI’s
- Collaborate with engineering teams to deliver high-quality consumer-centric product
- Understand competitive products and position ours effectively, articulating strengths and weaknesses relative to those products.
- Create effective content for go-to-market communications and sales activities and drive product launches by working with team members from marketing, sales, customer service, and finance.
- Assist and educate our teams to successfully support products.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding and represent the company with users and the builder community as a product expert.
- 3+ years of experience in product management working with web-and SaaS-based products or e-commerce store/platform;
- A Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent is preferred but not required;
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its life cycle;
- Strong passion for product innovation and creating excellent user experiences following UI/UX best practices;
- Experience with data analytics, machine learning, and/or artificial intelligence preferred;
- Demonstrated success managing priorities and making data-driven decisions. Strong analytic and problem-solving skills;
- Strong business acumen: ability to see the big picture and to understand and solve for business objectives and to think and execute at both strategic and operational levels;
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in an agile organization;
- Well-versed in agile product management following principles such as Scrum and OKR driven business strategy;
- Experience with the Product Board, Jira, and Confluence. Skill with Google Analytics and/or Tableau is a plus;
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing;
- Experienced with Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD tools for prototyping;
- Familiar with Miro Board;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What we offer:
- Stock option plan;
- Investment in your growth and self-development;
- Competitive compensation;
- 20 working days of paid vacations and paid sick leaves;
- 10 remote days each month and one remote month from another country per year;
- Foreign language classes inhouse and communication with native speakers;
- Online fitness with a corporate trainer;
- Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions;
- Corporate, social, and cultural events.