If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at 3DLOOK.
We are on a mission to bring deeper levels of personalization to the consumer shopping experience by turning body data into business intelligence and remove the challenge of fit communication between consumers and the places they love to shop.
We are result-oriented enthusiasts who work tirelessly to build technology that has the potential to transform the fashion industry and how we shop online. We combine expertise and experience and work together to deliver outstanding results for our clients.
This is a great opportunity for you to shape the growth, development, and culture of an exciting and very fast-growing company in the retail market
- 3+ years of experience in leading cross-functional Agile development teams
- 2+ years of hands-on software development and/or testing experience
- Solid understanding and experience with agile software development methodologies like Scrum, Kanban or SAFe
- Has to be familiar to CI/CD processes
- Experience of building 1-on-1 process with team members
- Experience with setting up new development teams, including hiring, team line-up, and onboarding/training strategies is a plus
- The ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- You are fully proficient in English language
- Responsible for Engineering OKR preparation and progress monitoring
- Create and refine resource plan
- Handle all Scrum ceremonies
- Drive continuous improvement process
- Secure delivery process
- Review of change requests and update priority for requirements Technical Representative on calls with Sales, Marketing teams and customers
- Single point of contact for all Customer Success requests
- Stock option plan;
- Investment in your growth and self-development;
- Competitive compensation;
- 20 working days of paid vacations and paid sick leaves;
- 10 remote days each month and one remote month from another country per year;
- Foreign language classes inhouse and communication with native speakers;
- Online fitness with a corporate trainer;
- Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions;
- Corporate, social and cultural events.