Sales Development Business Manager
3DLOOK is a premier fit & sizing and virtual shopping solution for retailers and brands providing consumers with the ability to experiment while shopping ensuring every purchase brings joy and delight.
- We are a passionate collection of scientists, engineers, and fashion industry experts.
- We remove the friction and uncertainty around fit & sizing while shopping online with dynamic size recommendations and virtual try-on experiences.
- We believe connecting consumers with personalized, well-fitting apparel will increase conversions and minimize returns in support of a more sustainable fashion industry.
- We do this by generating a photo-realistic and accurately sized 3D avatar using our proprietary mobile body scanning technology
- We provide the best size recommendation based on body data along with a virtual fitting room for consumers to see the clothing on them before making a purchase.
We are looking for a high-energy, driven professional with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our sales team as a Business Development Manager focused on Shopify-based mid-market fashion brands and retailers. This role will play a vital role in the alignment of sales and marketing – executing highly targeted, account-based nurturing activities combined with outbound sales. The ideal candidate should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be a tenacious self-starter every day. This role will report directly to the Chief Strategy Officer.
In this role, you will source and generate qualified opportunities through outbound activities that will drive the pipeline and ultimately generate revenue for 3DLOOK. You will work with both new and existing 3DLOOK prospects to drive revenue for our new SaaS product and have the important role of representing 3DLOOK. The Sales Business Development Manager is part of a team of highly motivated individuals that function with a “work hard, play hard” work ethic. This role provides a substantial opportunity for career growth.
- Generate new business leads that convert to qualified opportunities and reach out to them to book appointments for product demonstrations;
- Respond to qualified inbound leads to book demonstrations;
- Conduct outbound calls to prospect into defined target accounts, both existing and new, and develop an understanding of the customer’s potential investment and growth plans to generate qualified opportunities;
- Clearly communicate 3DLOOK’s value propositions to prospects and learn about their needs to see if there’s a good fit;
- Align with marketing to qualify customer incoming leads;
- Provide structured feedback to marketing regarding the quality of marketing-sourced leads;
- Research and assist in the execution of campaigns;
- Accurately record activities (calls, emails, demos) of leads within Hubspot;
- Collaborate with Sales teams to develop and expand the pipeline in a structured process-oriented manner;
- Work with cross-functional groups such as Marketing, Customer Success, and Product;
- Achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities.
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated knowledge of or experience with apparel brands, retailers, e-commerce companies highly preferred;
- Prior sales experience required;
- HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom info (or similar), or other sales engagement software familiarity is a plus;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- Ability to carry out detailed account research prior to customer contact;
- Understands digital selling and outbound call tactics;
- Ability to manage objections with finesse;
- Competitive drive and strong desire for success;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- 2-5 years of professional experience in a similar role;
- Professional phone/virtual conferencing presence and excellent written/verbal communication skills.