3DLOOK is the global leader in AI-first mobile body measuring and fit solutions.
Our solutions enable innovative personalized shopping experiences based on a consumer’s unique body profiles to drive conversion and engagement and reduce returns. Our body data analytics gives brands actionable insights to retarget shoppers based on actual and accurate body shape and measurement data which is also being used to optimize design, product development, inventory planning, and distribution creating more sustainable business models.
Our mission is to help people easily solve their everyday routine tasks by using their body data in different ways and applications.
3DLOOK was recognized as the 2020 Pioneers of the world, 2019 winners of the LVMH Innovation Award, and the IEEE Retail Digital Transformation Grand Challenge. Previously named by Coresight Research, as an emerging company disrupting traditional retail with its 3D body scanning technology.
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join our team.
- Scrum Master experience from 1 year;
- Experience in leading several Scrum teams is a must;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Team/Individual coaching skills and experience;
- Facilitation skills and experience;
- Deep understanding of Scrum and Kanban;
- Knowledge and practical skills in Jira;
- English at least upper-intermediate.
- Daily communication with PM and Product Owner;
- Establishing Scrum process and collaboration between people;
- Leading Scrum ceremonies;
- People management;
- Employees motivation;
- Understanding of SDLC.
What we offer:
- Stock option plan;
- Investment in your growth and self-development;
- Competitive compensation;
- 20 working days of paid vacations and paid sick leaves;
- 10 remote days each month and one remote month from another country per year;
- Foreign language classes inhouse and communication with native speakers;
- Online fitness with a corporate trainer;
- Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions;
- Corporate, social, and cultural events.