3DLOOK is the global leader in AI-first mobile body measuring and fit solutions.
Our solutions enable innovative personalized shopping experiences based on a consumer’s unique body profiles to drive conversion and engagement and reduce returns. Our body data analytics gives brands actionable insights to retarget shoppers based on actual and accurate body shape and measurement data which is also being used to optimize design, product development, inventory planning, and distribution creating more sustainable business models.
Our mission is to help people easily solve their everyday routine tasks by using their body data in different ways and applications.
3DLOOK was recognized as the 2020 Pioneers of the world, 2019 winners of the LVMH Innovation Award, and the IEEE Retail Digital Transformation Grand Challenge. Previously named by Coresight Research, as an emerging company disrupting traditional retail with its 3D body scanning technology.
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join our team.
- Scrum Master experience from 1 year;
- Experience in leading several Scrum teams is a must;
- Experience in leading Dev teams is a must;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Team/Individual coaching skills and experience;
- Facilitation skills and experience;
- Deep understanding of Scrum and Kanban;
- Knowledge and practical skills in Jira;
- English at least upper-intermediate.
- Daily communication with PM and Product Owner;
- Establishing Scrum process and collaboration between people;
- Leading Scrum ceremonies;
- People management;
- Employees motivation;
- Understanding of SDLC.
What we offer:
- Career perspectives inside the company (growth up to TOP positions);
- Participation in the Stock Option Program is granted after 6 months of work in the company in case of exceptional results;
- Professional workshops attendance at the company’s expense. According to corporate policy, you may send a request for compensation for participation in an educational course, webinar, etc. In such a case, the company can refund these expenses partly or fully;
- Free corporate English courses;
- You will be entitled to 4 weeks (20 working days) of paid vacation in a year;
- Paid sick leaves (10days/year with full coverage);
- Flexible working hours;
- Hybrid working schedule with 10 remote days each month.
- Well-organized working place at the cool office;
- Pets friendly team;
- A lot of corporate events;
- Corporate sports programs;
- Fruity Mondays and delicious food Wednesdays;