Senior UX & UI Designer
3DLOOK is the global leader in AI-first mobile body measuring and fit solutions.
Our solutions enable innovative personalized shopping experiences based on a consumer’s unique body profiles to drive conversion and engagement and reduce returns. Our body data analytics gives brands actionable insights to retarget shoppers based on actual and accurate body shape and measurement data which is also being used to optimize design, product development, inventory planning, and distribution creating more sustainable business models.
Our mission is to help people easily solve their everyday routine tasks by using their body data in different ways and applications.
3DLOOK was recognized as the 2020 Pioneers of the world, 2019 winners of the LVMH Innovation Award, and the IEEE Retail Digital Transformation Grand Challenge. Previously named by Coresight Research, as an emerging company disrupting traditional retail with its 3D body scanning technology.
We are looking for an experienced Senior UX & UI Designer with a real passion for phenomenal user experience and an exceptional eye for details. You are an articulate designer capable of communicating ideas through compelling high-fidelity illustrations and prototypes. You love micro-interactions and the use of haptics with sound to help bring the UI to life. If all of this sounds about right, you might be our new designer, please continue reading.
- 3+ years of experience in UX Design, and user-centered design principles including User Interface Design (UI);
- Experience developing UX & UI for iOS and Android, and responsive web;
- Experience working with Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, or similar;
- Experienced in building high fidelity prototypes;
- Experienced in icon illustration and micro-interaction animations not required but is nice to have.
- Champions new ideas and guides teams toward creative UX solutions by leveraging insights and metrics;
- Inspire creativity by leveraging the experience and out-of-the-box thinking;
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload in a fast-paced, frequently changing environment while remaining detailed and organized;
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet and exceed position requirements under minimal direction and supervision, independently and within a team setting;
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills;
- Ability to analyze, articulate, and solve complex problems and concepts to make effective business decisions;
- Maintain the customer’s perspective as a driving force behind business decisions and activities;
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interface effectively with individuals at various levels, both internally and externally;
- Advanced knowledge of wireframing and design-related software tools;
- Experienced in working with Agile teams;
- Keen eye for details.
What we offer:
- Stock option plan;
- Investment in your growth and self-development;
- Competitive compensation;
- 20 working days of paid vacations and paid sick leaves;
- 10 remote days each month and one remote month from another country per year;
- Foreign language classes inhouse and communication with native speakers;
- Online fitness with a corporate trainer;
- Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions;
- Corporate, social, and cultural events.