Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy
A Notice and Invitation to All Employees and Applicants
At 3DLOOK, we value our clients and the diverse backgrounds they come from. Add to this the fact that we have a presence in four countries and numerous global markets, and it becomes evident that cultural sensitivity is a priority for us. That is why our leaders, collaborators, and hardworking staff are trained to be receptive to unique ideas, new possibilities, and cultural diversities. This inclusivity is the key to our progress and growth thus far.
We’ve also ensured that our workforce consists of people with different life experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives to continue this mission. This allows us to innovate and get results for our clients, solidifying inclusion and diversity as a top priority. Furthermore, we do everything in our power to ensure that our employees, staff, clients, and other stakeholders treat one another with dignity and respect.
This is all in an effort to garner a reputation as equal opportunity employers, where people can grow and achieve a healthy work-life balance.
The purpose of our equal employment policy is to:
- Reinstate the Equality Act 2010, which protects people from discrimination, despite their disability, pregnancy, religious beliefs, age, civil or marriage partnership, sexual orientation, sex, or race (which includes nationality, color, and ethnicity)
- Ensure that no kind of unlawful discrimination ever takes place. This includes grievances, employment conditions, terms, benefits and pay, redundancy, dismissal, flexible working requests, promotion, employment selection, leave due to parents, training, and any other opportunities
- Ensure that every employee who works full-time or part-time is treated with respect, equality, and fairness
We also commit to:
- Encourage inclusion, diversity, and equality within the workplace since they help businesses grow
- Ensure our working environment is free from victimization, unlawful discrimination, and bullying. We will ensure it is one where respect and dignity is promoted, and the individual contributions of every single person are valued and recognized
- Train all employees and managers to know the responsibilities and rights they have due to the inclusion, equality, and diversity policy. This includes staff learning how to conduct themselves, so employment opportunities are always equal, and that unlawful discrimination, harassment, bullying, and victimization are prevented
- Hold both staff and employers accountable for acts of unlawful discrimination, victimization, harassment, and bullying they commit during their employment against anyone (i.e., suppliers, customers, the public, or fellow employees)
- Take any complaints of victimization, unlawful discrimination, harassment, or bullying by the public, suppliers, employees, visitors, etc., seriously. These acts will count as misconduct, and action will be taken accordingly. Extremely serious complaints may be dealt with gross misconduct and can be dismissed without notice. Sexual harassment can become a criminal matter as well. Any harassment which people are protected from as per the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 counts as a criminal offense
- Ensure that all development, progress, and training opportunities are readily available for all employees. Each person will be encouraged and assisted in reaching their true potential so that the organization can utilize their resources and talents to the fullest
- Decisions regarding staff employment will be entirely merit-based (except for any limited and necessary exemptions and exceptions permitted by the Equality Act).
- Periodically review employment procedures and practices to ensure equality and update policies according to new laws
We’ve found this to truly be the best way to make unbiased decisions and select candidates solely based on merit. Additionally, we are committed to the affirmative action program and the efforts made to maintain an enterprising working environment for our inclusive and diverse workforce.