Terms and Conditions
This Website and any of 3DLOOK Services are offered and available to: (i) users who are 18 years of age or older (or the equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction; e.g., 20 years old in Japan); (ii) users who reside in countries where Service is available (see “Geographic Restrictions. Export Controls & Sanctions” section below). By using this Website or any of 3DLOOK Services, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website and/or Services.
- ACCESSING THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES & ACCOUNT SECURITY
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website and/or the Services.
If you choose or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
You agree to use our Website and Services, including all features and functionalities associated therewith, in accordance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, or other restrictions on the use of the service or content therein.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website, the Services and their entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by 3DLOOK, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by the United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Website and/or the Service, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we may provide social media features (as described below) with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this Website and/or the Services.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text or modify, reproduce or distribute any of the content, intellectual property, trademark, service mark, logo, or the design or layout of our Website or our Services, or individual sections of the content, design or layout of the Website or our Services without our express prior written permission.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Website and/or the Services.
The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website and/or the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners. Unauthorized use of any of our intellectual property, trademark, service mark, logo, or other material may constitute a violation of international legislation, federal and state laws.
- PROHIBITED USE
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries and any sanctions restrictions).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website and/or the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website and/or the Services or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website and/or the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site, the app or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website and/or the Services, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Website and/or the Services.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website and/or the Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website and/or the Service.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or contained in the Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website and/or the Services.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website and/or the Services, the server on which the Website and/or the Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website and/or the Service.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website and/or the Services.
- MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT; TERMINATION
We have the right to:
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website and/or the Service.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website and/or the Services. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Some of our Services are paid. We may offer several subscription or membership plans, including special promotional plans. Whenever Services are available for purchase from 3DLOOK, the Services shall include specific terms, conditions, and policies applicable to your purchase of that Services. These conditions will be disclosed in the relevant Service Agreement and/or the sign-up form.
We may also provide free trials for some Services. The duration of the free trial period will be specified during sign-up and is intended to allow new users to try the Service. The Company determines free trial eligibility at its sole discretion, and we may limit eligibility or duration to prevent free trial abuse. We reserve the right to revoke the free trial and put your account on hold in case if we determine that you are not eligible.
We may change our subscription plans and the price of our Services from time. Information about the subscription plans and current prices for the Services that are available by subscription will be posted on the Site. However, price changes will not apply to our users who already signed up for our Services by subscription. For them, the cost is fixed from the date of the subscription, unless otherwise expressly stated in the applicable Service Agreement.
All fees, expenses, and taxes due hereunder will be paid in US dollars. All fees due and payable by you to 3DLOOK under these Terms and/or the applicable Service Agreement must be paid in full without any deduction, set-off, counterclaim, or withholding of any kind unless required by law.
All payments for the Services are final and non-refundable, except as stated herein or in then-current Return, Cancelation and Refund Policy.
Where applicable, our Website and/or Services may allow making an online payment for the Services. We use a third-party payment service provider – Stripe. By using our paid Services and agreeing to these Terms, you agree to be bound by the Stripe Services Agreement, which may be modified by Stripe from time to time.
You expressly understand and agree that 3DLOOK shall not be liable for any payments and monetary transactions that occur through your use of our online-paid Services. You expressly understand and agree that Stripe handles all payments and monetary transactions. As we use third-party services, we have no control over these services. You agree that 3DLOOK shall not be liable for any issues regarding financial and monetary transactions between you and any other party, including Stripe. Moreover, we do not receive, store, and/or process your payment information that you may provide in the course of making an online payment for our Services.
We reserve the right to change the payment processor, subject to the terms of our agreement with the respective processor.
- CONTENT STANDARDS
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor User Content posted or uploaded to the Website and/or Services to determine compliance with these Terms and the applicable law. Although we have no obligation to monitor, screen, edit, or remove any of the User Content posted or uploaded to the Website and/or the Services, we reserve the right, and have absolute discretion, to screen, edit, refuse to post, or remove without notice any User Content posted or uploaded to the Website and/or the Services at any time and for any reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any User Content posted to the Website and/or the Services at your sole cost and expense.
“User Content” hereby means any content that has been created or generated by the end-user, including, but not limited to, any comments, video, photos, messages, other materials, or items.
User Content must comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Content must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity if this is not the case.
- RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The information presented on or through the Website and/or the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website and/or user of the Service, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third party.
- CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- PRIVACY AND INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
- LINKING TO THE WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
- You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice at our discretion.
- LINKS FROM THE WEBSITE
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links, if applicable. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
- GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTIONS. EXPORT CONTROLS & SANCTIONS
The owner of the Website and the Service is based in the United States. We provide this Website and/or the Services for use by persons/entities located in the United States and its territories or possessions, as well as persons/entities outside the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside the United States. Access to the Website and/or the Services may not be legal by certain persons/entities or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Our Services may be subject to US export and re-export control laws and regulations or similar laws applicable in other jurisdictions, including the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”) maintained by the US Department of Commerce, trade and economic sanctions maintained by the Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”), and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (“ITAR”) maintained by the Department of State. You must comply with all UN, EU, US, and any other applicable jurisdiction’s trade and economic sanctions laws, regulations, embargoes, or similar restrictive measures (“Sanctions Laws”). You represent and warrant that you are (1) not located in any country or region to which the UN, EU, or US has embargoed goods or has otherwise applied any economic sanctions; and (2) not a denied party as specified in any applicable, Sanctions Laws, export or re-export control laws or regulations or similar laws applicable in other jurisdictions.
You agree to comply with all applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations, including the EAR, trade and economic sanctions maintained by OFAC, and the ITAR. Specifically, you agree that you shall not – directly or indirectly – sell, export, re-export, transfer, divert, or otherwise dispose of any products, software, or technology (including products derived from or based on such technology) received from 3DLOOK under the applicable Service Agreements to any destination, entity, or person prohibited by any applicable laws or regulations of the United States or any other jurisdiction without obtaining prior authorization from the competent government authorities as required by those laws and regulations.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE, SERVICES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO CASE SHALL THE LIABILITY OF 3DLOOK OR ANY OF THE RELATED PARTIES EXCEED 100 USD.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- LIMITATION ON TIME TO FILE CLAIMS
- WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. TERM OF THE AGREEMENT
Subject to this Section, the Terms will remain in full force and effect while you access and/or use the Website or the Services.
- YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS
This website is operated by 3DLOOK Inc., 55 East 3rd Avenue, San Mateo, CA 94401.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
However, please remember that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, including its reliability, originality, and copyright. Please do not reveal trade secrets or other confidential information in your messages or emails to us. Further, by submitting feedback you are granting us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to freely sublicense) to use, copy, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, syndicate, republish, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute feedback we receive from you for any purpose, including business, commercial, marketing, advertising, or otherwise.