How 3D technology is transforming Made-to-Measure and On-demand Manufacturing
After providing custom services for over 25 years, being chosen by Esquire Magazine as 1 of top 100 in America, and selected as the exclusive custom clothier for the Final Four Coaches Club, Vince developed his revolutionary Remote Custom Shopping Platform.
Whitney spent over 25 years in apparel manufacturing and retail before co-founding 3DLOOK. She has an MIT certification in AI with an acute focus on the future of retail and e-commerce.
Meghan left GoPro to start RedThread – the very first women’s apparel brand to ditch standard sizes once and for all and solve the apparel fit issue for all women, of every shape.
– Why digitalization is crucial for custom-made businesses
– How COVID has challenged and presented opportunities for made-to-measure businesses
– The future of custom fashion. The rise of made-to-measure clothes and the demand for personalization
– Success story: how made-to-measure business survived 2020
– Mobile Tailor: what is remote body measuring and why do you need this solution
Our goal is to continue building game-changing and engaging software products focused on the user experience that helps the fashion industry meet the increasing expectations and demands that consumers have around customization and sustainability.