Last revision 11th of July 2019
This Policy applies to refund requests connected to your access to/use of the Products and Services (hereinafter collectively referred to as «Products»).
BE AWARE THAT, AS A GENERAL RULE, OUR PRODUCTS ARE NOT SUBJECT TO RETURN AND/OR REFUND, EXCEPT FOR THE CASES DIRECTLY POINTED HEREIN.
2. If it shall be decided that you are entitled for refund, refund can be made:
b. in full.
Full refund can be made only in case of absolute inability to use the Products (as determined by us) due to our fault. Partial refund can be made only for the part of unused/undelivered Products in accordance with the foregoing provisions of this Policy.
4. There is generally NO obligation to provide a refund in situations like the following, but not limited to:
a. you have changed your mind about the Products;
b. you purchased the Products by mistake;
c. you do not have sufficient expertise to use the Products;
d. you ask for goodwill;
e. you can no longer access the Products because of your technical problems and/or changes;
f. before your access to (possibility to use) the Products been stopped/canceled/blocked/etc., you’ve used the Products for illegal, unethical or questionable activity; or
h. you did not use the product.
b. your inappropriate use of the Products;
c. your violation of any applicable law in connection with the use of any of our Products.
All such determinations shall be made at our sole discretion.
6. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you would like to request for a refund, provide us with a description of the problems and any questions about return, cancelation, refund you should address such requests to our support service: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. A request for a return and full refund must be done in no event later than in 14 calendar days since your purchase of the Products and only in cases of total inoperability of the purchased Products (i.e. you haven’t been able to use the Products in any way and received no commercial results from you use of/access to the Products), as shall be determined by us. Any request for a refund that was made after such term shall be considered null and void on the legal grounds.
A request for partial refund may be done in any time during your use of the Products.
8. A request for a refund should include:
a. your contact information that you have provided during registration/start of use of the Products (e.g. valid email address, name of legal entity/your first and second name);
b. your account details (e.g. your ID, login);
c. country (of your citizenship/registration of a legal entity);
d. date of the purchase and tariff plan;
e. detailed description of a problem with stating a cause of your request.
Your request shall not be considered if the data mentioned above is not included into a request in full.
9. We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving, using or downloading our Products.
10. All the decisions about the necessity of satisfaction of your request should be done at our sole discretion, unless legally required otherwise. The criteria in accordance to which the Products are considered unsatisfactory are determined by our specialists in each case. Depending on such determination, you shall be informed if you are entitled for refund or not within 7 calendar days after your request been received.
You will have 5 calendar days after you received our inquiry to provide us with the additional data we asked for.
In case you haven’t provided necessary additional data, we may interpret controversial facts (if any) in order to protect ourselves (e.g. you haven’t provided requested data to confirm there were no violation of applicable law – we may interpret your failure in a way that there is sufficient reason to believe that violation had occurred).
12. If your request is made in accordance with the terms of this Policy, applicable consumer protection law and considered by us as reasonable and well-grounded, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay and within 30 calendar days after we confirmed you are entitled for refund.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial payment unless you expressly request otherwise, and we agreed to other way of refund.
13. Be aware that you may be subject to your local laws and, therefore, some different rules may apply to you in connection with returns and refunds. Consider consulting with relevant legal counsel.
IN ACCEPTING THIS POLICY, THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE USER HAS READ THIS POLICY AND ALL THE INCORPORATED DOCUMENTS, UNDERSTANDS THEM, AND HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO SEEK INDEPENDENT LEGAL ADVICE PRIOR TO AGREEING TO IT. IN CONSIDERATION OF 3DLOOK AGREEING TO PROVIDE THE PRODUCTS AND/OR THE SERVICES, THE USER AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THIS POLICY.